[Ansteorra] Austin Area Question - Bookstores

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Thu May 12 23:49:47 PDT 2011

Thanks for the info on the Lamar store. That is a large place, so
there should be a great selection. I remember when the Guadalupe Half-
Price Books was even closer to the UT campus. That last location on
Guadalupe was further from the University than they were back in the
70s/80s.

There is also a Half-Price books on the northeast corner of Parmer Ln.
and Mopac. It's in the same shopping center as Fry's Electronics and
Harbor Freight, which are also stores of interest to many in the SCA.

Stefan