[Ansteorra] Warlord A&S classes?

Asgard Farms daria at asgardfarms.com
Tue May 17 04:35:20 PDT 2011

I would be happy to do a Basic Brewing Class as well, if people would like
that.
It's basically a Brewing 101 type class.

Daria

Daria Riley
http://www.asgardfarms.com
http://www.backyardvikings.org

"My pets make my breakfast

All the cool people will be at the Salado Demo. Are you cool?
http://www.hellsgate-sca.org/events/salado