[Ansteorra] Pennsic Camp Fees

Patricia Schmidt iris20 at sbcglobal.net
Thu May 19 13:18:47 PDT 2011

Good Sir,

 It all depends on what the camp funds are used for.  In the Horde camp, for
example, our camp fees help to buy wood for communal use, maintain our communal
showers and a storage space for the group.  It does not go to food stuffs or
kitchens.  Those are the responsibility of those who set up their own food
consortiums.

Just my two sheckel's worth,
M. Jalali of Salamis

Message: 2