[Ansteorra] $7 Pennsic camp fee

Angus MacKnochard glnn_jhn at yahoo.com
Thu May 19 14:42:11 PDT 2011

Small Scale=yes
Large Scale=No

for to long, people have volunteered them self into a position of service,
then slowly it has morphed into a way to make the world better for all of us.
and finally they make decisions that effect us without our consent

and now we are forced into fights like this one, or roll over and let the
injustices stand.

Most importantly I know these people are trying to make the War a better place.
There is nothing but good in their hearts, in this matter.

but still the facts stand,
..................from the web link.........................................
Welcome to the Ansteorra Camp's organizational site.

New this year is a $7 camp fee due on arrival for everyone camping with
Ansteorra. This will cover expenses such as water, ice, propane, trash bags,
etc. Please pay the fee before you set up your tent.

Important:
To be able to register for camping and the food plan, you will need to sign up
for the Google Group at
http://groups.google.com/group/ansteorrapennsiccamp?hl=en

someone has decided for me, that if I am to camp with my kingdom
I MUST pay $7 and join a google group.

Dont even get me started on forced membership in online groups.

whats next, I cant pre-regester for an event unless I am on facebook.

If we dont fight the small fights, then we have no choice but to fight the big
fights.

we are an historical group, we above most should know thisis true.

Angus MacKnochard Bagadur
ANDA GDH
KSCA
CSS LXVIII,

snerta er vald

________________________________
Sent: Thu, May 19, 2011 4:18:39 PM
Subject: Re: [Ansteorra] $7 Pennsic camp fee

I think he is saying camping in Ansteorra Royal or Ansteorra Populace should
not be the determining factor of paying a camp fee. It should be an
agreement to use certain services in the camp and pay a fee for those
services. If he does not use any of those services, then he should not be
required to pay for them.

Is that correct Angus?

In Service,
Caelin on Andrede