[Ansteorra] question about statement on fee

Amanda Baucum kyrogue at gmail.com
Sun May 22 09:48:20 PDT 2011

As some one who has gone to Pennsic and intends to go again I submit this
question:

Will the $7 be used to support BOTH camps, or just Ansteorran Royal?

When I camped Pennsic in 09 we had no torches in the populace camp that were
not provided by the people camped there.  The trash bags again were only
provided by those camped there.  Any showers available to us were again
provided by individuals.  While I feel that $7 is by far not an exhorbant
fee, I do feel that it's a bit unfair to force those who will not be
benefiting from it to pay it.  I was not made aware there were showers in
the Royal encampment until it was mentioned in the fee.  I have no problem
chipping in and supporting my kingdom, but I feel that it was not made known
that all of these services were available to all in both camps.  There were
no trash bags, torches, or showers placed in the populace camp for us to
use.

~Alys