[Ansteorra] WHERE is CYNRIC'S BIRTH Certificate???

Peter Schorn peterschorn at pdq.net
Sun May 22 14:07:51 PDT 2011

Is Master Cynric really a ANSTEORRIAN?????

If he IS, why will he not show us his BIRTH CERTIFICAT????!!1!

FELLOW ANSTEORRIANS!  Will you let *A*ALIEN* make you pay TAXES on your
GOD-GIVEN RIGHT to go to PENNSIC???!!!

REMEMBER HOW THE BLOOD OF MANY A GREAT ANSTEORRIAN WAS SHED FOR YOU
RIGHTS!!!

Men FOUGHT for your liberty's in the War of Indapenance!  Men like THOMAS
PAIN, THOMAS JEFFERSON, GEORGE JEFFERSON and DUKE JONATHON!

DO NOT LET THEIR SACERFICE go to waist!

Our Kingdom call's us!  We must go!  Let no man come between us and our
SACRED DUTY to support ANSTEORRIA in this, the Most IMPORTANT WAR OF OUR
JENARAY GENURASH GENNER I mean BORN DAYS!  ESPECIALLY if he is'nt a
Ansteorrian ANY WAYS!

--Master Cadfan (who agrees that the $7.00 surcharge should *not* have been
presented as a _fait accompli_, but thinks this has all gotten quite out of
hand).