[Ansteorra] Warlord - Gate help still needed

Ld.blackmoon ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Tue May 24 20:51:58 PDT 2011

greetings

i am unsure what time i will hit site, but since i have health issues right
now, i will be unable to spend as much time as i would like on the missile
ranges .
so i will check with the gate people to see what is still open when i get
there, as this will allow me to continue to serve ansteorra, and keep me
from feeling useless .

Be Safe , Be Happy, Have Fun .
Arthur