[Ansteorra] Julianna's SCA sell off

Jewell Wainwright ladyglasswk at yahoo.com
Thu May 26 08:06:38 PDT 2011

I will be setting up as a merchant in the hall on Saturday to sell much of my SCA paraphernalia.  Items for sale will include gently used garb and fashion accessories, quite a bit of fabric, trim and buttons, patterns, books and cookbooks, feast gear, some brewing items and whatever else I can find of SCA interest.  All will be priced to sell!!  Look for me Saturday only from about 10:00am until 6:00pm or start of court.
Mistress Julianna Vertue