[Ansteorra] Queen Elizabeth's Wardrobe Unlock'd / Julianna's SCA sell off

Jewell Wainwright ladyglasswk at yahoo.com
Thu May 26 09:48:13 PDT 2011

You know you want it!  You've been looking for a copy of it for years!!
Queen Elizabeth's Wardrobe Unlock'd by Janet Arnold
Hardback copy, dust jacket has some scratches on the back, no folded or marked pages, no writing on pages
$150 to the first person with CASH in hand, no checks, no debit cards, etc