[Ansteorra] Southern Regional Hospitaler Position Open

alpage1225 at sbcglobal.net alpage1225 at sbcglobal.net
Fri May 27 08:53:09 PDT 2011

After nearly two years of stellar service, Lady Branwen le Baxtere is stepping down, leaving me with an option regional office to fill.  At this time, I am accepting applications for the position until the end of June with the hope to have a new officer in place at the July King's Round Table meeting.

The office is responsible for oversight of the newcomer activities for groups in the Southern Region with reporting duties to the Kingdom Hospitaler.  If you are interested in the position, please forward a completed application form (found on the Kingdom website) with a copy of your driver's license and SCA membership card to me at kingdom at hospitaler.ansteorra.org.

YIS,

HE Elizabeth Seale
Kingdom Hospitaler