[Ansteorra] Marshall Secretary needed

Colleen/Keally ldycolleenokelly at yahoo.com
Fri May 27 09:16:58 PDT 2011

I second that.

Bantiarna Colleen O'Kelly

--- On Fri, 5/27/11, Tim McDaniel <tmcd at panix.com> wrote:

From: Tim McDaniel <tmcd at panix.com>
Subject: Re: [Ansteorra] Marshall Secretary needed
To: "Kingdom of Ansteorra - SCA, Inc." <ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org>
Date: Friday, May 27, 2011, 11:08 AM

On Fri, 27 May 2011, Jean Paul de Sens <jeanpauldesens at gmail.com> wrote:
> Did you email secretary at marshal.ansteorra.org?

I just went looking for that info on the Web pages.  It's not on the
main officers' page, <http://www.ansteorra.org/officers.php>
It's not on the main marshallate page, <http://marshal.ansteorra.org/>
Just to try clicking on something, I clicked on the textually first
link, [Armored Combat], to <http://marshal.ansteorra.org/armored/>
"secr" occurs nowhere there.  "Contact the..." goes to the same
page, which looks utterly useless to me, because I see no contact info
on it ... but if I enable JavaScript, there's a drop-down of some sort
which has "Marshallate Secretary".  It opens a Web form.

I suggest that the Marshallate Secretary get their own entry on the
Ansteorra officers' page, along with the several other deputies there.

Danet Lincoln
-- Tim McDaniel, tmcd at panix.com