[Ansteorra] Adhesive!

Chelsea Durham baby_sis_83 at hotmail.com
Mon May 30 18:20:45 PDT 2011

Does anyone know if there's a period way to make a glue or adhesive? I know that in some parts at least there was a kind of resin that worked... er rather well... Because it lasted for over 2000 years, but I'm thinking a resin might be overkill, and then I don't know if it's necessarily clear. I just know that it stuck King Tut in his sarcophagus. Anyway, if you have recipes or anything, I'd looove to know! Thanks!

-Lady Grainne Kathleen NicPadraig MacDaniel

Son, I never knew there was part of me missing until you were born.