[Ansteorra] Adhesive!

Alexandria Doyle garbaholic at gmail.com
Mon May 30 19:01:30 PDT 2011

I think the first question is what do you want to glue?  If you check
out Cennino d'Andrea Cennini 's Craftmans Handbook
<http://www.amazon.com/Craftsmans-Handbook-Libro-dell-Arte/dp/048620054X>
he has listed several glues, including cheese and lime, fish and goat.
 These were the glues used in an artist's shop.  He also mentions a
"cement" for mending pottery.

alex
So much to do and so little attention span to get it done with…