[Ansteorra] Adhesive!

Chelsea Durham baby_sis_83 at hotmail.com
Mon May 30 19:20:39 PDT 2011

I want to try a different way of keeping my beaded flowers together to withstand being worn as a pin. I'm fairly certain that wasn't something that was done in period with the flowers, however I'd like for them to stay looking nice and the wearer not have to keep readjusting it, or worse it falling apart. I'm not complaining about fixing them. I'm complaining that my work was so shoddy in the first place that it broke.

-Lady Grainne Kathleen NicPadraig MacDaniel

Son, I never knew there was part of me missing until you were born.