[Ansteorra] Royalty - Same Sex Consortsâ?

Bree Flowers evethejust at gmail.com
Tue Nov 1 05:58:08 PDT 2011

On Mon, Oct 31, 2011 at 9:42 PM, David Backlin <thledrei at gmail.com> wrote:

> [...]

Uh, no. Where I first came from I'd never even heard of a "promissory"
scroll. In Ealdormere, every scroll that is handed out is a unique and
complete piece of art. The scribes work very hard to have stacks of
illuminated blanks ready so when the time comes it's just up to the
calligraphers to complete them with words. And when you get a scroll,
the credits on the back list the illuminator, the calligrapher and the
person who composed the wording, and it is often 3 different people.

Just saying that while here it would make anything other than the
standard King-Queen set-up a nightmare, in other places it would be no
big deal, at least as far as scrolls.

~Eve