[Ansteorra] Seawinds Defender

Joseph Percer jpercer at gmail.com
Tue Nov 1 06:59:30 PDT 2011

Greetings!

I just wanted to offer up a few thank-yous for all the hard work and
assistance I received from people for feast at Seawinds Defender! My
sincere apologies if I've left anyone off, I'm still a little
brain-dead.

I could not have put on feast without the help of several remarkable
individuals, who are much deserving of wordfame:

Lady Vivianna Rowntree - Thank you so much for staying with me and
helping get things cooked together at the last minute -
HL Joanna the Spinner - You took on several tasks and allowed me to
focus on other things the day of!
Lady Isabella of the Radiant Dawn - You worked so hard, and you've
been away from the SCA for so long, please come back more often, we
miss you!
HL Caitriona inghean mhic Lochlan - Thank you for all the words of
advice and suggestions, they made this feat truly less intimidating.
Getting the plating taken care of was very helpful as well.
Lady Apollonia de Avena - Without this remarkable woman, the feast
would not have been nearly as memorable, she is a veritable font of
recipes and culinary advice!
HL Eleanora Elizabeth Caley - Thank you so much for the use of your
kitchen, and the hours spent making meatballs and rolling out
flat-bread.
Lady Avelyn Blakenye - Thanks for the use of your kitchen, and help in
taste-testing many of the recipes.
Centurion Wayland & Centurion Alexios - Thank you gentlemen for
helping with all the dirty dishes at the end of the feast, it made
morning pack-up so much easier!

I also want to thank the feast servers who did such a wonderful job
getting the food out and making sure everyone's needs were met:

HL John Lightfoot
Sir Ysfael Bryndu
Centurion Wayland of Durloch
HL Eleanora Elizabeth Caley

I never really realized before this weekend just how many people it
truly takes to put on a successful feast. But I would do it again in a
heart-beat, and I look forward to the next opportunity to produce
wonderful food in the name of Seawinds!

Thank you all,

Andrewe Bawldwyn
Feast Steward - Seawinds Defender 2011