[Ansteorra] Royalty - Same Sex Consorts‏

Doug Copley doug.copley at gmail.com
Wed Nov 2 05:43:25 PDT 2011

The office of Herald and the office of Seneschal have nothing to do with
each other. Both are individual officers and neither have a gender
stigma attached to them. Also this would be leaving one office open and
the duties not done.

My understanding of the Same Sex Consorts is that the office would still
be filled, the duties would still be performed, the representation would
still be there. The difference is only that person in the "Queen" might
be wearing pants or the person in the "King" might be wearing a dress.

Vincenti