[Ansteorra] Honey for Mead? (was: Re: Royalty - Same Sex Consorts)

Miles Grey Kahn at West-Point.org
Wed Nov 2 16:51:30 PDT 2011

JOHN KELLER wrote:
> Has this dead cat not been sufficiently beaten enough?  I do believe it
> is time to find something else to discuss.

Like MEAD!  I need a good source for medium honey.  I'm not happy with the
honey I used last time, and I can't find the beekeeper from whom I bought
some really outstanding honey about 6 years ago.  Naturally, I need the
usual larger amounts that mead makers always want - at least 60 pounds (5
gallons).  I'm out of honey, so help would be appreciated!

  Miles Grey