[Ansteorra] Royalty - Same Sex Consorts

Adam Thompson adam.r.thompson1 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 2 17:17:42 PDT 2011

Looking at an apple and complaining because it doesn't look like the apple
next to it when the debate is really about you trying to call the apple an
orange really adds no substance to the debate as it stands.

In 22 years in the SCA I have only ever been to one coronation where the
crowns stepped up in attire specific to their individual persona, otherwise
every crown I've seen has picked a period for their reign.