[Ansteorra] Royalty - Same Sex Consorts‏

Rose rose_welch at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 1 22:55:17 PDT 2011

"How about someone with a Christian persona... do we then prevent anyone with a Muslim persona from fighting for the crown because there's no way this one player could bend his knee to a Muslim King?"

Ironically, in An Tir, when several couples were turned away from the list for their genders, the final couple did ask permission for their Muslim persona to fight for their consort's Christian persona.There is an account of it here, for those who are on the dreaded Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/groups/InspriationalEquality/doc/235570729822888/

As for 'historical accuracy' and the 'what about how bad it looks' crowd, I'd like to know why we don't require that our Crowns share the same place and time period. :P

With tongue firmly in cheek,

Rose the Obnoxious

I know that you believe you understand what you think I meant, but I'm not sure you realize that what you read is not what I wrote.