[Ansteorra] Royalty - Same Sex Consorts‏

Holly Decker hdec333 at aol.com
Wed Nov 2 06:03:31 PDT 2011

You see, I like that we're an historical re-creative group and with a few exceptions {deodorant, toothpaste, store bought fabric, etc }we try to adhere to that. Personally I feel that if we become too PC we're in danger of becoming merely a "dress-up" costume party. That being said, if it

 was done in written history, then why not?
Sincerely,
Anna Mirofanova