[Ansteorra] Artisan Row Event at Steppes Warlord 2012

Vickie arastya at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 2 06:55:43 PDT 2011

I would be ok with a group project, as I can think of several settings where a group would make more sense.  My only requirement is if you are entered as part of a group you would not be able to do a second individual "shop".  I would even be willing to allow a slightly larger space for the group entry if needed.

What I am wanting is for this to be fun and challenging.

Mistress Asiya
Vickie Bratcher