[Ansteorra] Battle of Three Kings

Master Kainin kainintepesa at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 2 07:57:14 PDT 2011

Good Brother Master Anno von Sangershausen,

I fear that you have misunderstood my words, or at the very least the intent behind them. I called my levies, and asked for the support of the good people of Ansteorra, not with the intent of initiating any conflict with my fellow orders but simply for the protection and safety of mine own. I have had reports that the situation in Acre has reached a boiling point, and I find it my duty to ensure the safety of that seat, only for the protection of the pilgrims and good people that inhabit her. I would be unwise to arrive with no forces in support, and no means to fulfill my duties.

I too hope that upon my arrival I find peace has come again to Acre and that we might celebrate a treaty between our orders with tournament and feasting, but if I find otherwise the Hospitallers will be ready to do whatever is needed to bring that peace back to the city. Know that we will not be the cause in any conflict that may come, but we will certainly see an end to it by whatever means are necessary.

Safe journey to Acre,
Hugh de Revel
Grand Master of the Hospital
(aka Master Kainin)