[Ansteorra] Royalty - Same Sex Consorts

Sir Lyonel sirlyonel at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 2 11:42:32 PDT 2011

Salut Cozyns,

I submit that the answer made you smile only because you agree. To the
many who see gender as a construct, the answer was arrogant, clues-
minded, and rude. The only irony for me in Piet's post was in his
signature line, which he clearly needs to revisit.

Dennis Grace

(Lyonel's Century has been poisoned by the extreme homophobia of
Eustache Des Champs and the like, but 12th, 13th, and even 16th
Century knights should understand that a question exists in the topic
of gender.)

Sent from my iPhone