[Ansteorra] Three Kings

Deborah Wade rhiannonferchcian at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 3 21:22:38 PDT 2011

There is an added change this year.  The three commanders will be hosting their feeds together after court in front of the castle.  Each commander will have his area set up and be able to feed/pay his troops but everyone will be together rather than roaming around in separate camps.

This will also allow more people the chance to watch the Middle East Dance Competition

Rhiannon