[Ansteorra] Royalty - Same Sex Consorts

bsmall at suddenlink.net bsmall at suddenlink.net
Fri Nov 4 04:58:56 PDT 2011

> Lastly, remember that this list is not where you need to make your opinions known.  While some BOD members are
> Ansteorran, the majority are not.  Write the BOD with your opinion so that they will know where you stand.

With all due respect, this list is a perfect place to make our opinions known and to debate the issue (keeping said discussions civil, of course).  This gives us a testing ground to discuss the pros and cons and to formulate or crystallize our opinions (should we decide to actually have one).  After that, then, I agree, people that wish to, should write the BOD.

Ansgar