[Ansteorra] Three Commanders and Kingdom Middle Eastern Dance Competition

Deborah Wade rhiannonferchcian at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 7 08:35:50 PST 2011

Thank you to everyone who came to Three Commanders this year you helped to fill the weekend with wonder and awe for many of us.  I was impressed by how willing everyone was to work and play together.  The three principles did an outstanding job of leading their respective armies both on and off the field.
Contragulations to Count Galen on leading the Teutonic Knights to win the day and celebrating a peace treaty between the three orders.

Thank you all for coming out to support our ninth Kingdom Middle Eastern Dance Championship.  The diversity of dancers and dance forms was aweinspiring with eight lovely competiors plus exceptional performances by the Baroness of the Loch Mistress Rhiannon and Lady Layla.  The winner was Baronness Kajira.

Rhiannon ferch Cian