[Ansteorra] Novice tourney at BAM

Liam Gordon cenliamgordon2005 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 7 09:26:50 PST 2011

Greetings for to the Lists,

If you get this more than once, I humbly apologize for the clutter in your
mail box.

Once again, the Squires of Ansteorra have been granted permission to host a
novice tournament, this time at BAM.  Please pass word to your fighters and
bring them out to the event and give them the opportunity to fight other
novices.

The particulars:

When: Friday of BAM sometime after 6:00 PM at the fort.

Who: Fighters who have been authorized to fight for less than 2 years and
are not a squire or a student to a Master of Arms.  Also, they cannot have
ever won a tourney to this point.  This is also opened up to our brethren
from Glenn Ahbann who meet the same requirements.

Why: To give novice fighters the opportunity to fight amongst themselves
without the added pressure of those who have been fighting much longer and
are at a higher level of skill.

Pass the word.  Let's have some fun!

In service to Crown and Country,

Centurion Liam Gordon

--
Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax si marmota monax materiam possit
materiari?