[Ansteorra] Three Kings Tournament of the Cross

Sarah Redford sarahofrosenfeld at gmail.com
Mon Nov 7 06:35:41 PST 2011

Greetings,

On behalf of myself and the Deputy Steward, Lord Adian, I would like
to say Thank You to all who attended Three Kings this weekend.  The
weather was beautiful, the fighting fierce and the Bards and Artisans
made it very difficult to decide upon champions.  The Children's Quest
was well attended and the future of Ansteorra made us proud.  Master
Kainen, Sir Louie, Graf Galen, your participation made the day grand,
and you have our deepest gratitude and heartfelt thanks.  The feast
was tasty and the Middle Eastern Dance Competition delighted us with
grace and wonder.  The Marshalls and MIC's kept us all safe.  Thank
you to everyone in Rosenfeld for your hard work.

In humblest service,
Lady Sarah di Rimini
Event Steward