[Ansteorra] BAM - and the PARTY WAR POINT

Stefan le Sanglier stefansanglier at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 12 07:14:57 PST 2011

Greeting to both Ansteorra and Gleann Abhann.

War is upon us and this year we hope to introduce a new element - THE PARTY WAR POINT.

We would like to invite both Kingdoms to come together Saturday evening for a IRISH WAKE.  We have all lost many friends and family members over the years and yet the SCA continues to go strong.  Now is the time to remember those that are no longer with us.  We hope to bring both Kingdoms together to enjoy shared food and drink, hear stories, listen to the bards, and have a great time.

We would like to ask that any group try to contribute some offerings to have this be one of the greatest parties that BAM has ever seen.  We are looking for either Drink (both Adult and mixers) and finger foods (we do not want it to be too messy).  I again would ask that if you have an picture of anyone that is no longer with us, please bring that also so we can all look and remember.  Lets see if any groups out there will shine in what the can bring to a party.  I would like to thank such people as Baron Liam Devlin for offering some of Gleann Abhann's finest drinks from the Brewers Guild, and also Baroness Jan from the Amazons for offering both food and drinks.  This is a great start, but I know there are other groups and households out there that can offer up a little bit of help.

We also have many bards such as Sir Kenneth, and even Sir Ysfeal willing to step up and entertain you with bardic displays, but again, anyone from any Kingdom is welcome.  This is your time to shine in other skills at a war.

Also, we hope to have a scroll provided that was you enter, if you would like to record the name of anyone, we will have someone at Midnight read the names on the scroll so all can hear who it is that we remember.

Please, come out and support the effort and lets try to build some strong memories and ties between these two fine Kingdoms at BAM this year.

If you would like to contribute, please contact at stefansanglier AT yahoo.com or we will try to have a notice at Troll so can you find me at the event.

We hope to see many people come out to the event and make this a year to remember.

Please feel free to cross post to any list where people may see this.

In Service

Stefan le Sanglier