[Ansteorra] Trebuchets by moonlight

Lrdwayland lrdwayland at aol.com
Sun Nov 13 12:32:39 PST 2011

Trebuchets by moonlight? Sounds like a medieval romance song but we brought it to life at War of Ages. We had so much fun that I think we could do this again another night, but with glowing ammo or maybe those flashy-light up balls.

Thankyou Lady Foxton for helping me teach the class. I hope to see all of those newly authorized fighters at Gulf War, lobbing rocks at Trimarians! We had a very enthusiastic bunch who even helped set up and then stayed around to load the toy back into my truck. Now that's Ansteorran dedication & service. (woot)

Wayland CSS
Siege Marshall of Ansteorra