[Ansteorra] Looking for photos of Snowball pulling his wagon

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Sun Nov 20 18:25:25 PST 2011

I am looking for any photographs that folks might have taken at SCA
events of Snowball pulling his wooden wagon.

Snowball is a fluffy, 16 pound American Eskimo dog who pulls a small,
open wooden wagon, sometimes with Daisy our small, brown, chiquaqua
dog seated inside. Sometimes he pulls water for the waterbearers.

We've had both of them at recent SCA events including Bjornsborg's
Legacy of Lions and Bryn Gwlad's Baronial Championship.

That last event was about it for the wagon's wheels, but I am in the
process of buying and/or building some new ones and hope to see folks
at future events. Maybe even Gulf Wars?

If people have a dog and would like to be able to use it to pull a
wagon at SCA events, see the file in the Florilegium TRAVEL section on
modifying a wagon, which I used as my starting point or email me. I'd
love to have more dog wagons at SCA events. Almost any dog can pull a
wagon and they can pull up to 3 to 5 times their weight, including the
weight of the wagon.

Thanks,
Stefan
--------