[Ansteorra] BAM Hospitality Thank You's

John Hirling jhirling at gmail.com
Mon Nov 21 10:57:59 PST 2011

We thank all of you who contributed to Stargate's offering of hospitality
at BAM this last weekend.

The soup cooks:

Anne Barrington – Chicken Noodle
 Caitilin inghean Ronain ui Chellaigh – 12 Bean

Elizabeta Maria dei Medici. – Pasta Fajole
Godwin of Edington – Cowboy soup
Isolde die Waeyer. – Chicken Stew

The breads, drinks and sweets:

Caitlin nan Cnoc Airgead – Cornbread

Ciarnet of Firethorn – Hot drinks, set up, take down

Genevieve McCullum de Caen – Brownies, set up, take down

Fedelm ni Uidhir – Trash bags, Lemonade
Hillary Greenslade – French Bread

Simone Valery la Rousse – Corn muffins, set up, take down

Additional support

Andrius - serving, set up and take down
Wolf - take down
Alden Drake - tables and toting
Robert Michael McPharlan - set up

Their Excellencies Bordermarch, Santiago and Elizabeth and the Barony of
Bordermarch for funding
Their Excellencies Stargate, Robert and Simone for entrusting this endeavor
to us.

If we missed anyone, please know that it was not intentional and if you
will notify us we will offer our *maxima* *mea culpa*

YIS
Ihon Vinson macFergus
Isabeau Quiquandon

One person with passion is better than forty people merely interested."

— E. M. Forster