[Ansteorra] Baroness Bordermarch

David Lathrop dblathrop at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 21 18:15:29 PST 2011

To our many friends, helpers and well wishers from Ansteorra, Bordermarch and Gleann Abhann,

Thank you a million times for watching over my Lord, His Excellency Santiago. It was very difficult for him to run BAM as well as know that he could not be with me during my emergency back surgery. He kept me abreast of all your thoughts and prayers and how so many people came forward to help him. No amount of words or praise can truly express what is in our hearts. We owe you all BIG hugs and will try our best to pay it forward.

Bless you all,
HE Elisabeth
Baroness Bordermarch
(Home from the hospital yesterday. Lots of pain, laying low & healing. Love you all!)