[Ansteorra] BAM - Fencing Cam

Mike Dudley casualgeek at gmail.com
Mon Nov 21 19:22:51 PST 2011

If you where on or near the fencing at BAM, then you probably noticed
the sports cam mounted to my mask.   As promised, I have upload the
raw footage to YouTube.
There are 7 videos in all, and they can be found :
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheCasualgeek
They are unedited videos, so in some there are some lulls in the
action, not to mention my dorky commentary. :)  Later this week I hope
to find the time to put together a "highlight reel".  Till then, if
you have the patience for it, enjoy the original versions.

If possible, I would ask that this be cross posted on the Gleann Abhann list.

- Collwyn O'Snowdon