[Ansteorra] Question about researching historic pathogens

Ely madlaber at gmail.com
Sun Nov 27 17:28:08 PST 2011

Wow great ideas. I was thinking of gonorrhea which has had parliamentary laws and laws from Louis IX. Cholera is a great one too and it is correct that it was thought to be airborne. Its true nature was discovered by Snow in London and is considered the first use of Epidemiology. Silly people putting sewers alongside of water wells. Rabies is a fantastic idea and I believe it was Pasture who finally solved its mystery. So I have found that this interest has a name, its is  called paleopathology. Thanks for the info and encouragement. I will read the suggested articles.
Elyssa de Orozco

Sent from my Samsung smartphone on AT&T