[Ansteorra] BAM Shakey Knees recipients

James Crouchet james at crouchet.com
Wed Nov 30 22:32:04 PST 2011

I've never been completely clear on this. Is it for those who's first
battle field kill EVER happens at BAM, or is it for the first BAM
battlefield kill? If the former, only those new to the battle field will be
eligible. If the later, everyone is eligible the first time they come to
BAM.

Christian Doré