[Ansteorra] (no subject)

Sir Lyonel sirlyonel at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 2 11:51:58 PDT 2011

Salut Cozyns,

Ah, Master Danyall of the Infinite Names, but perhaps the missive was
intended for the Sovereign's eyes only? Perhaps you and I are,
therefore, inadvertently (for my part, I cannot say for you), guilty
of espionnage against our beloved Crown. As you clearly have no qualms
about opening such missives, how say you, sir?

En Lyonel (who did not open the initial missive but was drawn by
Master D's apparent reply thereunto)

Sent from my iPhone