[Ansteorra] Royalty - Same Sex Consorts

Chris Zakes dontivar at gmail.com
Fri Nov 4 05:24:24 PDT 2011

At 06:58 AM 11/4/2011, you wrote:

> > Lastly, remember that this list is not where you need to make
> your opinions known.  While some BOD members are
> > Ansteorran, the majority are not.  Write the BOD with your
> opinion so that they will know where you stand.
>
>With all due respect, this list is a perfect place to make our
>opinions known and to debate the issue (keeping said discussions
>civil, of course).  This gives us a testing ground to discuss the
>pros and cons and to formulate or crystallize our opinions (should
>we decide to actually have one).  After that, then, I agree, people
>that wish to, should write the BOD.
>
>Ansgar

One other factor to consider: at this point, the Board is still
considering the question, they haven't formally asked for comment
from the populace.

That's not to say you *shouldn't* sent them your thoughts and
opinoins, just be aware that there's a pretty good chance you'll
need/want to do it again when they do ask for comments.

         -Tivar Moondragon