[Ansteorra] Just slightly out of period

uillecc uilliacc at gmail.com
Sat Nov 5 09:22:00 PDT 2011

Of course, the Q of E can marry a Jew, Muslim, Sikh, Hindu or Buddhist
if she so desired-- but she is still forbidden to marry a catholic....
The repercussions of Elizabeth's daddy's dalliances and divorces still
reverberate through the British isles/..  It (anti-Catholicism) was at
the root of the problem in Ireland in the early 20th century...