[Ansteorra] Southern Region: Great Opportunity at War of Ages

Zach Most clermont1348 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 7 14:55:32 PST 2011

On a broader note- I'd like to see all regions fight as units at BAM.  If it makes sense to do so at other events as well, that's a significant bonus since it gives us more experience fighting with our Gulf War command structure.  Please make sure our friends from Gleann Abhann have a great time.  They were a key ally at Gulf this year, and I hope they will be again.  Introduce yourselves to them, make sure they have a drink and a bite to eat and they'll be more likely to come back.
  Gaston