[Ansteorra] Three Kings Tournament of the Cross

Zach Most clermont1348 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 8 08:44:55 PST 2011

I was too tired from all the great fighting to thank Kainen, Galen and Louis for all the outstanding food and drink on the day.  They were very generous hosts.  Thanks to them, the servers, the stewards, and the many people who made the event such a success.

There was some discussion of making this event emphasize 10 man melee teams more next year.  The format sounds like a ton of fun, and gives us great opportunity for growing the melee prowess of the kingdom.   I know change bugs some folks, but it might be good to try for a year.
  Gaston