[Ansteorra] War of Ages: 1429

ttaggart at ups.com ttaggart at ups.com
Wed Nov 9 10:09:05 PST 2011

To Arms!  The English are on the move to Orleans' and it is there that they will meet there end. While it is rumored that this girl from Domremy has been sent by God to lead us to victory we shall see for ourselves.  We have a test for her that will prove if she is telling the truth. As she has never met me let us see if she can pick me from a crowd. Should she find me then our victory shall be assured, for we shall have divine guidance.

For those that are bringing armies in the defense of Orleans' I thank you and will be conducting a commanders meeting on Friday night that I would invite you to attend. There we shall plan the down fall of the English and test the maid known as Joan.

Charles VII, Dauphin