[Ansteorra] opinion

Richard Threlkeld rjt at softwareinnovation.com
Wed Nov 9 19:43:02 PST 2011

Tell them about the planning, goal setting, and hard work you put into becoming a competitor. Tell them about organizing or being in charge of tournaments (assuming you were). Tell them about the honors you have earned. Tell them about the passion you have for these activities. Getting to the top of your game is a bit like competing in the Olympics or any other sport venue.

If they are good managers, they will see these as skills and behaviors that will benefit their company greatly.

In service,
Caelin on Andrede