[Ansteorra] Fwd: [Gleann Abhann] Proof of Membership

Ysabeau ysabeau.lists at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 05:53:17 PST 2011

I used my phone at Legacy of Lions. I forgot my card but went to SCA.org
and pulled up the letter. It was quite handy and thankfully gate accepted
it. Maybe corporate should issue a digital card as well as the paper card?

Ysabeau

On Tue, Nov 15, 2011 at 9:34 PM, Janice Dean Simpson <janicedean88 at yahoo.com