[Ansteorra] For Youth Combat Fighters coming to BAM

Germanicus de Atlan ldgermanicus at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 16 05:59:38 PST 2011

For all of our Youth Combat warriors coming to Bordermarch Autumn Melees, Saturday morning at 9am the Army of Ansteorra will march downto the field with Their Majesties leading, and you will be marching with the Chivalric fighters! Polish your armor, sharpen your swords and join the gleaming might of Ansteorra as we strike fear into the hearts of the invaders.  Mustering willprobably be on the main road near the BFT, but listen for announcements and watch to see where everyone else is going around 8:45 Saturday morning. His Majesty's Youth Combat Champions Dane the Red, Neil McNeil and Mark McNeil will lead the Youth Fighters past the Royal Camp of Gleann Abhann,and bid you join them for this glorious day to do battle at Border Keep! At your service,GermanicusYouth Combat Coordinator for B.A.M.