[Ansteorra] Awful Family Trip - Sandra Goodrich

Sandra Goodrich tgnst at swbell.net
Thu Nov 17 04:22:44 PST 2011

 Hi,

 Just writing to let you know our trip to Philippines  it has been a
mess. We were having a great time until last night when we got mugged
and lost all our cash,credit card cell phones. It has been a scary
experience, I was hit at the back of my neck with a pistol. Anyway,I'm
still alive and that's what's important. I'm financially strapped right
now i need your help.

    Well all i need $1,450 to add up and sort my bills,don't worry i
will def refund it as soon as we get home,the fastest and safest way you
 can get money to me is via western union.

Here's my info:

Name : Sandra Goodrich

Address : 48,Makati avenue,salcedo

City: Manila

Country: Philippines

As soon as it is done, kindly get back to me with the confirmation number.

Sandra.