[Ansteorra] Formatting question for posting

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Mon Nov 21 17:55:59 PST 2011

On Nov 21, 2011, at 7:13 PM, Germanicus de Atlan wrote:

> Could someone let me know how to format any postings so that I won't
> make you all suffer with those LONG single sentences that scroll off
> to the right? My thanks in advance!,Germanicus

It likely will depend upon the email client you are using, but the
simplest way is to insert a carriage return when you think it is time
to start again on the left. There may also be a setting in your email
client that will automatically insert and carriage return after X
number of characters.

Lol. Having struggled with this for 20+ years in saving messages for
the Florilegium, my problem has usually been eliminating extra
linefeeds rather than in having too few.

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas          StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
http://www.linkedin.com/in/marksharris