[Ansteorra] Question about researching historic pathogens

Elyssa Hoffman madlaber at gmail.com
Sun Nov 27 09:21:45 PST 2011

I'm working on a couple of interesting cases this weekend that I might
seek permission to write educational papers on. ( CE or CEU's for
those in the medical field.) I posted awhile back about Yersinia
pestis and there was enough interest for several posts to occur. The
question I have today is: Is there enough interest and information in
Medievil medicine to do a reseach project on other pathogens that
"plagued" the time period. Or has this already been done to death? I
figured if I can write I paper on the clock and get paid for it I
could continue it for SCA fun.
Elyssa de Orozco
aka Mad Labr