[Ansteorra] R. I. P. Anne McCaffrey

Charles Netterville ck_netterville at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 27 10:31:38 PST 2011

No, I hadn't heard. Thank you for sharing this. She was one of my favorite authors while growing up, and I waited for each new book to be released with great anticipation. I was never disappointed either.
Hearing this has reminded me that I have been too busy to relax and enjoy a good book for way too long of a time.
Her masterful artistry will be sorely missed and her absence will leave a void in this world. May she be at peace.
Elrique